IAP dont working???

Post » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:44 pm

I made compilation via C3 to android debug + Admob in TESTMODE On and i also can't see any Test ADS. Using C2 and IntelXDK [R.I.P. :( :( :cry: :cry: ] all WAS OK...... what is going on with this C3!!??? Scirra Team, when You will fix this issue?
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:45 am

Plot Twist: Your C3 subscription is ticking even though your not using a fully featured version!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:04 pm

It would be good to get an ETA on the IAP, Admob, and other Google Services features. If it's going to be a while, then I understand their silence :|

Personally I'm holding off signing up to C3 until that is resolved ... saying that C3 is looking very promising :!:
B
S

Post » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:13 pm

I am also waiting before buying C3 subscription.
@ashley is there an eta on mobile monetisation plugins?

Thanks
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Agreed. I already got a license, but can't do anything except post to Scirra Arcade. Even there it doesn't even seem like the Leaderboards are working properly.

Beta or not, I paid money for it. I don't feel it is fair to pay an incomplete product, considering I have to pay again after a year.
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:08 pm

PSyCHoHaMSTeRza wrote:Agreed. I already got a license, but can't do anything except post to Scirra Arcade. Even there it doesn't even seem like the Leaderboards are working properly.

Beta or not, I paid money for it. I don't feel it is fair to pay an incomplete product, considering I have to pay again after a year.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to explain they let people subscribe even though its incomplete and they didn't bother to note us that some plugins for mobile are currently not working although it's been 2 months since I found this problem but no proper response and what really annoying is your subscription is already burning up! I mean let say their Beta will end in November(just an example) so that means I can only used a fully functional product for just a couple a months !! Really ???
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:02 pm

ihvan020 wrote:it's been 2 months since I found this problem but no proper response and what really annoying is your subscription is already burning up!

Totally feel your pain.
Hopefully the Scirra team will contact you privately and extend your subscription ;)

Bump* ... as this is a crucial issue/showstopper for myself and many other developers
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:44 pm

jagoman wrote:
ihvan020 wrote:it's been 2 months since I found this problem but no proper response and what really annoying is your subscription is already burning up!

Totally feel your pain.
Hopefully the Scirra team will contact you privately and extend your subscription ;)

Bump* ... as this is a crucial issue/showstopper for myself and many other developers

Yep, I have put all C3 development on hold for now, I also have a C3 Subscription, but without any cast iron way to monetise, quite frankly it's useless to me.
At present I am giving some slack to Scirra, because the product is good, and it's still in Beta, but....., I will need to monetise eventually, especially seeing how hard it has become to publish and monetise for mobile in C2, now that Intel XDK isn't an option anymore.
Bushy Ball\Boatman Bill\Sticky Web\Snake

Image ImageImageImage

During the gold rush it was a good time to be in the pick and shovel business
B
S

Previous

Return to General Discussion