icon change

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:24 am

Would it be possible to change the family icon from the tooth-wheel to an icon of a family?
Something in the line of: http://www.northernrail.org/offers/images/icons/40_family.gif

The current icon seems to indicate it's an object.

And another small request: in the "add to" in global variables window it would be great if the default was 1 and not 0. No one (I hope so) adds "0" to their variables. Same goes with "subtract to".
I know it's a small thing but the change itself will also take 2 seconds and small things add up to make a smoother environment.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Agreed with the "1" as default value request.

For the family icon, hopefuly in the long run, we will be able to pick the icon of our chosing (like it did in CC, yeah tradition again ^^) and even maybe draw it "on the fly" once image editor tools will have been added in.

In the meantime, I don't specially mind the family icon, but I haven't yet messed with families too much either, so probably nvm that opinion.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Custom family icons was in Classic, it's on the todo list to re-add them. Good suggestion about add/subtract, changed for next build!
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General