[Idea] Navigation Language

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Implement multi-language translation inside your game effortlessly with the language.translate plugin!
  • Is possible to make a new feature that an event detects user language using browser language or GeoLocation language api?

I'm curious, some HTML5 apps come multi language system, i tried to play a game which is totally in english language, then it turned into spanish language when i started the game.

If i make an event, then if is using spanish, the value is "2", the game starts with a condition is variable "2", every text is in spanish language.

Otherwise the value is "3", every text is in french.

Also i believe the gaming is global.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can already use the browser.langage expression. (check the manual entry).

From there you can use a condition like "Compare two values" on start of layout, or something like that.

That's what I had done in one of my first games "Space Jinx", you can find a link to the capx in the how do I FAQ.

• You can already use the browser.langage expression. (check the manual entry).

From there you can use a condition like "Compare two values" on start of layout, or something like that.

That's what I had done in one of my first games "Space Jinx", you can find a link to the capx in the how do I FAQ.

Oops, i didn't notice about browser expression, anyways thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)