Ideas for a simple-to-make game?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic template for drawing game with masks and easy customization
  • Hello.

I'm still learning how to use Construct 2, and recently I've tried to make a game idea of my own. It's simple enough (supposedly) but I keep running into errors. This doesn't bother me so much, except that it's very discouraging when you're just trying to make your first game.

Also, I had to create the graphics myself...so it has absolutely no visual appeal, to put it politely.

I was wondering, what would be a good, simple game for a beginner like me to make, that can use pre-existing graphics from Construct2 or other sources?

I just want that sense of accomplishment, and I want the experience so I can get the hang of making games, so I don't really care too much if it's original.

If at all possible, I'd also like it to be a game that I could put some physics into, so I can learn how that works too.

Obviously, it would be a HUGE help if some instructions could be provided on how to make said game.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Joshua

EDIT: I just wanted to add, yes, I did go through the beginner's tutorial for C2. That was fairly helpful, but I'm looking for something that is slightly more complex now.

• Why you don't try to solve your errors? Post here, someone can help you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The community here is patient and helpful--I suggest consulting the help threads and asking lots of questions. We don't bite :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)