Idle facing right and Idle facing left

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Also like htis and didnt worked
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Here, hope this explains my theory.

This way oyu could add individual animations for walking rght, walking left, idle right and idle left.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Look, you are making this WAY more difficult than it has to be. Part of the reason is, you still really need to go through the beginners tutorials. If you go through the tutorials, you shouldn't have this kind of question.

Here is an extremely simplified capx. It shows how to make use of the instance variable to get your animation to play properly. There are only 3 events so you should be able to follow it easily.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Guys thank you i cannot spend the time i have on all tutorials becuase im a freelancer too and i dont have too much time , the time i have free im using to do my game , im also not a coder bu tryign to learn , i also do and search part of the tutorials and im learning fast but i cannot go trough all form the start downlaoding assets and trying out i always been learning by myself and i do very fast and well , so is bad that there is not such tutorial for the specified thing i need . but trust me a read and do tutorials

I thank you two for the help i really appreciatte that , i want to learn and im learning sorry if this questions makes you a bit mad .

will try those out you are very kind guys
B

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Frag father i dont have the latest version you have of construct 2 bu t can open the version phanale gave me can you just make a screenshoot of the beheaviors and the variables on the sprites you have? sorry if this disturb you
B

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Here are the images:
Variable.PNG

Events.PNG

Now, as for your previous post; I haven't said anything that should imply I am "mad." I came to this post to try to help you and my comments about going to the tutorials are just that. A desire to help you complete your project.

You stated in your post that you don't have the time to go through the tutorials and, in this, your thinking is flawed. The tutorials will take a couple hours to read and follow but, they will answer a myriad of questions you will have before they even come up. This one question for example, you posted yesterday 3 separate times as separate topics about an hour between each (which I might add is really bad forum etiquette). Now, you are still trying to work through the answer, more than 24 hours later. A couple hours of reading through the provided documentation could have saved you a day.

I am sorry if my comment made you think I was in any way angry about your question. In truth, my time is too precious to waste getting mad at people who want to learn. I simply was trying to help you save time by directing you to a place where you can find answers without having to wait for another user to respond.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:20 pm

father its ok i posted first and i erased becuase it was badly posted in the title what i wanted to mean , its ok to make mistakes , I posted in the begginers topic becuase meaby i was making some one mad there becuase MEABY it was a question for be made in a forum that its more for begginers so i think you miss understood .

I think this thing happend when you are new in a forum hehehe its ok :)

Thank you very much . I also dont have time also to be angry ...i really appreciatte your help thats a fact.
B

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Father this works with touch? becuase im making it for android not keyboard
B

Post » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:21 pm

So here is the solution AND was in the first place what i was thinking (logical) , but i only needed one step , always the more simple solution is the best ...here is the solution for those that migth get this problem. ANED TO BE WORKED WITH TOUCHING AWESOME! :D Thank to y friend xd :)
B

Previous

Return to How do I....?