Ignatius - concepts, artworks, trailer(update page 2)

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:06 pm

@paulxx I really liked your game. I really have been waiting for it's release and now I saw it and installed it. It even runs in my Jellybean android phone smoothly and that made me a bit surprised and amazed. What window size did you use for your game, if I may ask?

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:57 pm

I really liked your game. I really have been waiting for it's release and now I saw it and installed it. It even runs in my Jellybean android phone smoothly and that made me a bit surprised and amazed. What window size did you use for your game, if I may ask?

Hey we use 854x480 and scale inner in c2 settings.

Cheers!
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:14 pm

I installed this on my Moto G and it plays great. I like the style and everything. Buttons are a tad small but it's not a problem at all. How big were your sprites if you don't mind me asking? Any cool info like that you can share would be great. Good job and good future to you!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:49 pm

I installed this on my Moto G and it plays great. I like the style and everything. Buttons are a tad small but it's not a problem at all. How big were your sprites if you don't mind me asking? Any cool info like that you can share would be great. Good job and good future to you!

Thanks for Your opinion, button will be bigger i new update version of game. We all time working on game :) we take all suggestion in our hearts.
Which sprites You mean?
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:51 pm

paulxx wrote:

Thanks for Your opinion, button will be bigger i new update version of game. We all time working on game :) we take all suggestion in our hearts.
Which sprites You mean?

Awesome, but the buttons size isn't too big of a deal. I just have big hands haha... as for the sprites, like the player and enemies. Also any other elements in the game. Just trying to get a good idea of the size I'd need to make a game that looks this crisp on mobile. :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:39 pm

differently 256x256, 128x128 sometimes 64x64
B
S

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests