Illustrator/Concept Artist available for freelance work

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:12 am

great work but why here? with your skill you should work for big company :)
B

Post » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:21 am

Message: gloominati can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
PJq- hahah thank you! Well as a freelancer I do work for many different clients, big and small ones. To be completely honest though, its often times MUUUCH more fun to work for private clients or small startups :)

I am available for freelance work! If you would liek to hire me, please feel free to send me a message to [email protected]
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:00 am

I'm freelancer too ;) but my main style is cartoon. So good luck with new clients ;)
B

Post » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:30 am

Thanks a lot PJq, good luck to you too :)
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:28 am

Message: gloominati can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi everyone! I am available for freelance work! If you would like to hire me, please feel free to contact me through [email protected] ! I am looking forward to your messages :)

PLEASE NOTE: Please don't any direct messages through the forums. The forum guidelines do not allow me to reply to direct messages due to my lack of "forum reputation"
B
S

Post » Wed May 10, 2017 7:46 pm

I am available for freelance work! If you would like to hire me, please feel free to send me a message to [email protected]
B
S

Post » Wed May 10, 2017 7:46 pm

I am available for freelance work! If you would like to hire me, please feel free to send me a message to [email protected]
B
S

Post » Sun May 21, 2017 4:43 pm

hey guys! I updated the first post with some new work!
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:31 am

please note that due to forum restrictions, I will be able to respond to requests via e-mail ONLY. If you decide to contact me via DM, please make sure to include your e-mail adress!!
B
S

Post » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:12 pm

I am available for freelance work. If you would like to hire me for a project you are currently working on, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
B
S

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests