Illustrator, Concept, UI, Sprite Artist for Hire

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pack of illustrator graphic styles. Make your own logos, game titles, or anything you want.
  • Hello,

I'm freelance 2D artist with 15 years of experience. So far, I’ve worked on more than 140 games, several indie movies, various animated web projects, book covers, and so on. I can work in large amount of styles.

I can provide rough, but realistic cost estimation on the start. So feel free to contact me. It cost you nothing and I answer to everyone.

Thank you for your time!

Please visit my website zdeneksasek (dot) com for more examples of my work and more client testimonials.

Feel free to contact me with any question at zdenek (at) zdeneksasek (dot) com

Client Testimonials

"...the final result is nothing short of amazing! As usual, fantastic work and its always great to work with someone of your caliber and professionalism..."

-- Jesus Rodriguez

"Wanted to drop a line and just say what a pleasure it was to work with Zdenek. He created a 2D concept that was well beyond what I could have imagined it would be, and it fits perfectly into the style of my production. Anyone looking for professional work should get it done by Zdenek."

-- Zionmoose on Unity forum, Cryoshock Studios?

• "...I must say I'm very impressed with the quality of the illustrations, and how fast you got them done. I've worked with a number of artists over the years, and the quality of your work and professionalism are right up at the top."

-- Phil Ings, The Late Night Game Company?

Thank you for your time!

• Nice work man...

• Thanks Tarkion!

• hi

how much for a flappy bird template reskin ?

• Hi asmina22, please contact me via email . I don't have forum reputation high enough yet to send you private message. Thanks for understanding.

Zdenek

Ok, this forum is really paranoid. My email is ursus (at) zdeneksasek (dot) com . Thanks.

• I sent over an email friday, just in case you didn't get it. Ty

• Hi Dylan, thanks for letting me know, my answer was send already.

Zdenek

• I'm working with Zdenek (Ursus) just now and he is very professional. I'm very happy on how he organice things and he always reports on all facets of the project and give me ideas to improve it. And of course their work is very nice!!

• Hello, I'm available again!!

Zdenek

• Hi,

I'm partially available. Please feel free to contact me .

Zdenek

ursus (at) zdeneksasek (dot) com

• Reach out to me when you get the chance, . Might have some concept art work for you in the new year.

-Mike

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hello, i may need your services, i dont talk by email, only on skype, add Prince.artanis

• Hi, I'm available again!

Zdenek

• Hey,

I'm available again since the very start of 2015. Please contact me, if you need some art.

Zdenek

ursus (at) zdeneksasek (dot) com

• Hi,

I'm looking for interesting jobs again!

Zdenek

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)