Illustrator/Concept Artist available for freelance work

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:52 am

Message: gloominati can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi everyone!
I just updated the first post with some new work. I am also available for freelance work! Contact me at [email protected] if you would like to work with me!
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:11 am

Message: gloominati can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi everyone,

I am currently taking on freelance work! If you would like to work with me, please feel free to contact me via [email protected]. I am looking forward to your messages!
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:21 am

Hey everyone!
I am currently available for freelance work. If you are currently working on a project and would like to hire me to do some work for it please feel free to send me a message to [email protected]!!
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:44 am

I am taking on more freelance work. Please get in touch through [email protected] if you would like to hire me for a project!!
B
S

Post » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:54 am

Hey everyone! I updated the first post with some new work, I hope you like it :)
I am also taking on freelance work for September. If you have a project you would like me to work on with you, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]!
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:19 am

Christof,

Love your work! Do you have a portfolio website? I want to show my other team members who aren't on the forum your work. Currently looking for an illustrator to do some t-shirts and posters of our characters.
Keeghan McGarry | Managing Director
Facebook-Website
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:14 pm

I am currently available for freelance work. If you would like to hire me for a project get in touch through [email protected] !
B
S

Post » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:32 am

I just updated the first post with some new work!
If you would like to hire me for a project you are working on, please feel free to send me an e-mail to [email protected]
B
S

Post » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:38 am

Hi Everyone!
I am currently taking on more freelance work, feel free to contact me at [email protected] I am looking forward to your messages :)
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:15 pm

Hi,
I just updated the first post with some new artwork. I am currently taking on freelance work, so if you would like to hire me for a project you are working on, please feel free to send me an e-mail to [email protected]
B
S

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests