I’m a designer of Last Guardians, and I want to hear ur sugg

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:25 am

Recently, I've designed a mobile game called Last Guardians on Android phones, this game is an action game and I don't know if it's going to be popular in US area or not. And I dont no how to introduce this game here, cuz im afraid if I say too much, my thread will be recognized as spam, so pls tell me sth if u r interested about my game. thx buddies.
B
2
Posts: 2
Reputation: 154

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:32 am

If it is not make with Construct 2, I don't think this is the right place where to post, expecially for your first post... :)
I'm not a insane, my mother had me tested

I'm an engineer. To save time, just assume I'm never wrong
B
30
S
13
G
4
Posts: 141
Reputation: 4,832

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:48 am

As mentioned, if your game is not made with Construct 2 you're not in the correct website at all.

Also, "The last guardian" is a PS3/4 title that has been awaited for years now, and this name is copyrighted/reserved by Sony.
Moreover looking at "The last guardians" on google seems to refer a WOW server in the first search results.

So will your game be successful ? I doubt it. And if it is, you're facing possible copyright infringement lawsuit.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
Moderator
B
289
S
112
G
94
Posts: 7,333
Reputation: 69,287

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:54 am

Kyatric wrote:So will your game be successful ? I doubt it. And if it is, you're facing possible copyright infringement lawsuit.


Totally. One more reason to illustrate the importance of Indie Development and understanding self publishing.
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
12
S
4
Posts: 255
Reputation: 2,008

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:36 am

inquiesco wrote:
Kyatric wrote:So will your game be successful ? I doubt it. And if it is, you're facing possible copyright infringement lawsuit.


Totally. One more reason to illustrate the importance of Indie Development and understanding self publishing.


thats a very good article, thanks!
B
32
S
6
G
2
Posts: 317
Reputation: 2,801

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:06 am

IndieKiwi wrote:
inquiesco wrote:
Kyatric wrote:So will your game be successful ? I doubt it. And if it is, you're facing possible copyright infringement lawsuit.


Totally. One more reason to illustrate the importance of Indie Development and understanding self publishing.


thats a very good article, thanks!


You're welcome, good luck with development, :).
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
12
S
4
Posts: 255
Reputation: 2,008


Return to Distribution and Publishing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests