I'm Featured on Gamejolt!!!!

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Message: sumtngbeautiful can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hey Construct family,

My game CRUSH.TV is featured on http://gamejolt.com/. It's gotten a huge boost and I wanted to ask if you guys could show it some love too.
B
9
S
2
G
1
Posts: 7
Reputation: 1,039

Post » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Love were given. Why not share devlog in this forum too, or is it already? Because that will help you gain reputation points so you can be able to share directly a link to the game.
ImageImage
B
101
S
45
G
22
Posts: 772
Reputation: 21,468

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:58 am

alextro wrote:Love were given. Why not share devlog in this forum too, or is it already? Because that will help you gain reputation points so you can be able to share directly a link to the game.


Hi! I appreciate it, and let me know if you ever need me to return the favor. I just started using and learning the forum. My main network is Gamejolt. But I've been a lurker for some time, lol.
B
9
S
2
G
1
Posts: 7
Reputation: 1,039

Post » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:44 am

Game looks nice. Loving the art.
Hopefully this will draw people into learning C2.
Image Image Image
B
29
S
11
G
27
Posts: 729
Reputation: 16,995

Post » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:00 pm

MPPlantOfficial wrote:Game looks nice. Loving the art.
Hopefully this will draw people into learning C2.


It's funny you say that, because people keep asking me what I made it on. I also stream my build sessions, and that draws a lot of interest. It's a great platform, that hasn't been give the credit it deserves.
B
9
S
2
G
1
Posts: 7
Reputation: 1,039

Post » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:43 pm

sumtngbeautiful wrote:
MPPlantOfficial wrote:Game looks nice. Loving the art.
Hopefully this will draw people into learning C2.


It's funny you say that, because people keep asking me what I made it on. I also stream my build sessions, and that draws a lot of interest. It's a great platform, that hasn't been give the credit it deserves.


I think the reason Game Maker is more popular is... well because of its name.
I remember the first time I thought of making games that's exactly what I typed in Google: "Game Maker."
Image Image Image
B
29
S
11
G
27
Posts: 729
Reputation: 16,995


Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests