I'm hiring game developers around the globe

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:53 pm

Message: meital is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 2 URLS removed. Why?
Hi, I'm the social networks recruiter at Netomedia, an online gaming company.
I’m hiring good game developers in construct2, html5 and javascript around the globe.
Please send us your CV or a link where we can see some of your projects and skills and according that we will send the job offer, if you are interested, to

here is a link to the company's website: Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:16 am

u need more rep to post the links, but il google it, and btw you know most people here don't have a resume to show right?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi George,
If you are interested please send your CV or if you don't have it please send a link where we can see some of your projects and skills and according that we will send the job offer. please search "NetoMedia" on google, "netomedia.com"
Thanks
B

Post » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:20 pm

@meital check my message.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:02 am

Check my games in my signature down below.
B
S

Post » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:59 am

@tringio please reply with your email address or send me an email to "[email protected]". Thanks
B

Post » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:25 pm

Message: DuqueKarl is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Can you tell more details about what you are looking for? It is a sporadical job offer for just one game? It is a 1-month / 6-months thing, etc? What kind of games will be done? It is a fixed payment per month/per game? Which amounts? My email is - website with games- duquekarl.com
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi,
The job is a games development job, and we pay per each game you develop. the payment depends on each game.
I sent you a message at duquekarl.com. please reply. Thanks
B

Post » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:49 am

Hi meital, can we get some more details? what kind of games do you need developers for? what games have you guys developed so far? as i understand, the position is considered a freelance position? do you also seek in-house developers?

Before you ask me for my CV as a condition to receive this information, i'll just have to be a little Hatzuf, and tell you that i won't bother to send my CV to a company i don't even have any idea what they are looking for.
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests