Image editing in r46?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • When i try to edit a texture it opens the new test edit window.

How do i change it back to my normal editing software.

I didn't want to create a new topic just for this question, but i can't find the answer on the forums.

• Do you prefer having an external image editor? I can add an option for that if you like.

• Do you prefer having an external image editor? I can add an option for that if you like.

I am a bit confused ?

Using the last build i had installed (might be 43) i double clicked in the layout to insert a sprite. If i wanted to to edit the sprite, i double clicked on it, made the changes, then saved it.

In the latest build(r46) this doesn't happen, it open's Constructs internal image editor, but this only has crop, flip, resize etc.

How do i edit the actual textures ?

Sorry if i am missing something or not explaining the problem correctly.

• It was changed in last release. Creating/editing sprites now opens up internal image editor - you can only load your graphics here cause proper painting tool is still in development.

• It was changed in last release. Creating/editing sprites now opens up internal image editor - you can only load your graphics here cause proper painting tool is still in development.

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

It would help to have this option, rather than opening and closing programs just to make change's to a texture.

• it's ok have an option for external editor, but i miss c2 internal editor, for cut paste sprite sheets.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)