"Immersed" My first C2 Creation, Available on Google Play

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Game - Immersed

Description

Catch all the rain drops before they cause a major flood and drown your cute little pig. Keep your focus on the rain drops as the thunder and lightning will certainly distract you. The more rain drops that hit the ground the higher the water rises eventually flooding the farmland and drowning your pigs. Compare your Highscore against others and Unlock Achievements along the way. There is also 6 other unlockable pigs (Brown Pig, Pretty Pig, Wonder Pig, Ninja Pig, Spider Pig & Bat Pig) Unlock them all by collecting coins rewarded during game play or purchase them if you'd like to unlock them right away. Sound easy enough? think you have what it takes to make it to the top of the Leaderboard? Then download "Immersed" today and immerse yourself in this fun yet challenging game.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... s.immersed

Image ImageImage Image
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:32 am

So cute... congrats!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:45 pm

nikosurfing wrote:So cute... congrats!

Thanks, appreciate it! :-)
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:03 pm

I like the graphics but the game is very stutterish. I play on a Samsung Galaxy S3.
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Fireche wrote:I like the graphics but the game is very stutterish. I play on a Samsung Galaxy S3.

Thanks! I designed it myself in Photoshop, yea I've noticed on the first run its studders, but after that it's fine. Thats about the only thing that was bugging me before publishing. But yea, After the first run it works smooth on all my devices. Thanks for the feedback.
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Ninja Pig. That's just awesome! ;)
Follow my progress on Twitter
or in this thread Archer Devlog
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:41 pm

tunepunk wrote:Ninja Pig. That's just awesome! ;)

Thanks! :-)
B
S

Return to Completed Creations