IMPORTANT what other new features will Construct 3 have?

Post » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:32 pm

FraktalZero wrote:@gameglaux

Those features are not useful for me for pc par exemple. In studios I have both experience with Unity and Unreal, and to be honest most of the time Unreal wais updating with features which are often more necessary for game studios or which make life easier. I prefer seeing how paying for C3 will upgrade how I work.

The features shown so far are not useful for me either. But they are new features nonetheless. Its pretty much a given there will be big new features of some sort. Lets wait for the reveals. All we know so far is theres a browser based editor and backwards capability.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:31 am

Last time I checked, they said they'll be releasing more information over the coming weeks...

What features are you missing so much right now that's keeping you from working on projects and having you so anxious?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:21 am

glerikud wrote:On Monday we'll get the next update. Hopefully the Community will calm down by that time and can think more clearly. I'm not saying I don't understand why so many of you are upset, but ranting in topics won't bring us forward (I'm not talking about anyone, or about this topic, but in general). Polite, well thought suggestions could and I'm sure Scirra is more keen to think about those posts.

Edit:
To answer @PixelPower 's post:
1 - I don't think so, since C3 uses the same runtime as C2. But I think we can hope for some smart optimizations.
2 - I'm not sure how it can make it any easier. But I'm positive that it will make it more convenient.
3 - Probably.
4 - I think this is a must have feature today. So I think we can expect that.

i think it's a nice news.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to General Discussion