Improve performance on tablet

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • Hey there ! I'm Alexis and i'm new on Cosntruct 2, i'm from Argentina, South Ameria so excuse me if my english is not perfect. I'm having a little problem when i export my game. It's a realy simple game test, it's have a player who can run on top o plataforms and jump (i follow the arcade tutorial) and it also have some touch controls, it has 3 layers (background, main and touchButtons), 6 sprites and the player animation (1 running secuence strip). I try exporting the game with PhoneGap and it works but runs REALY slow on my Asus Transformer TF101 (it has Tegra 2 and 1GB of RAM with ICS). I try export the game with appMobi XDK, i follow all the steps but when i download the *.apk an install it on the tablet stays in the loading screen and then crash. I'm realy foward to export correctly my game because i'm starting a very little company with a friend and i want to know everything before i buy the license (i know that exist cacoonjs but firstly i want to try with the free options). I hope you can help me with my performance issue. Thanks ! !

• Hi

There are some posts on improving performance.

I posted a similar question, see here scirra.com/forum/improve-ipad-performance_topic51828.html

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'd recommend trying CocoonJS if you haven't already.

Also, check out performance tips.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)