In 2 Months I've Made $27,271 From HTML5 Games

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:27 pm

[QUOTE=True Valhalla] [QUOTE=stevefromio] LOL! $100 a month for an HTML5 game sounds too good to be true. I have contacted them for details. Send me a message if anyone is interested.

Steve
[/QUOTE]

50 euro is closer to $70 a month, not $100. And believe me, it's not a lot...I've sold HTML5 games for up to $1100 (for a single license).[/QUOTE]

You crack me up.
Banned User
B
S

Post » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:03 pm

EDITED - No need to be personal.Kyatric2014-01-14 16:40:54
Banned User
B
S

Post » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Attack an individual. I'm pretty sure that's against posting regulations.

Also the burden of proof is on the accuser not the claimer.

In the end this forum has been a friendly community. It would be great that everyone continue this trend of being friendly and positive rather than a negative nelly :D

Everyone can express there opinion, but there is the point of crossing a line to accusation and attack on character.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:40 pm

@stevefromio: Indeed, jayderyu is right, even if we have doubts on the legitimacy of the OP, it's only a matter of opinion and shouldn't derail in a flame/accusation war.

If you want to find more about "the truth", investigate on your own, it's been pretty obvious that the OP is not willing to publicly justify himself.
No need to "harass" or demand proofs.

Please in the future, be more considerate about the things you post.Kyatric2014-01-14 16:42:14
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:58 pm

You sound like a child Kyatic. You let him blabber away his income statements without proof, allow him to to post his HTML5 book on his signature, and let him go unquestioned.

I don't think anyone would take offense to that post. I bet most would like to see what I said, and I didn't make any demands.

You are as bad as he is.stevefromio2014-01-14 17:06:06
Banned User
B
S

Post » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:46 pm

@stevefromio: You sound like a troll attacking directly a moderator of the community.

You've been in for four days, I've been moderator here for three years.

Our community is welcoming and opened. We don't have flame wars and are able to discuss without derailing into personal attacks like you've been doing in your previous two posts.

If you have an issue with how the community is moderated, you can always stop posting.

Image Image

Image Image

B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:52 pm

You mean you don't allow people to question ads on your site. That doesn't look good for Construct 2 does it.

I did not make any personal attacks on True Valhalla (which is why you needed to hide the post). I enjoy the community, and I had lots to offer in tutorials, free assets, etc.

I do have a problem with your behavior. That is true.
Banned User
B
S

Post » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:03 pm

@stevefromio: You made the demands that True Valhalla proof his income revenues.
So you made demands.

And as already stated by Arima (another moderator btw), we'd rather keep an open mind rather than harass someone.

Try to keep up with the thread please.

Image Image

Image Image

B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:05 pm

I did not demand anything. Please show me where I demanded it? Oh wait, you hid the post. LOL!

I am not angry you allow this garbage on your website, I am angry because you claim I said something I did not. I really don't care what you allow on this site.

Why you want to drive a talented developer with a lot to offer out of this forum is beyond me. Then again, why you allowed this thread in the first place is beyond me too.
stevefromio2014-01-14 18:09:12
Banned User
B
S

Post » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:16 pm

'Forum spam is the creating of messages that are advertisements on Internet forums. It is generally done by automated spambots. Most forum spam consists of links to external sites, with the dual goals of increasing search engine visibility.'

Blatant spam...

source Wikipedia.
As long as I can move left, right and fire, I'm Happy...
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic