In 2 Months I've Made $27,271 From HTML5 Games

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:03 am

codah wrote:
True Valhalla wrote:Thank you Peter!

I just posted February's income report »

How have the last few months been?

Last month he made a million dollars.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:15 am

I hate to be "that guy", but he could post any numbers he wanted, he never provides any reason to believe them. Google his games, on your phone, on your pc, on your tablet. It is curious since most of his income comes from sponsorship that you cannot find his games on more than a few sites. Some games you cannot find at all. Some of the sites let anyone post their game so you cannot really even count those. You would think his games would be on hundreds of sites by now. I have read his blog and bought his book. I think it is a charade to sell his e-book.

It has been awhile since I googled his games, so maybe it has changed. It would be cool if I was and there is someone out there that is rocking it with HTML5 games. If I am wrong, I apologize, it is just the way it appears.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:01 pm

aerirprown wrote:I hate to be "that guy", but he could post any numbers he wanted, he never provides any reason to believe them. Google his games, on your phone, on your pc, on your tablet. It is curious since most of his income comes from sponsorship that you cannot find his games on more than a few sites. Some games you cannot find at all. Some of the sites let anyone post their game so you cannot really even count those. You would think his games would be on hundreds of sites by now. I have read his blog and bought his book. I think it is a charade to sell his e-book.

It has been awhile since I googled his games, so maybe it has changed. It would be cool if I was and there is someone out there that is rocking it with HTML5 games. If I am wrong, I apologize, it is just the way it appears.

I agree with you obviously, but please be careful what you say on this site.

Like I said in my previous post, the best way to determine the amount of money you could make is to actually make a game and try to sell. Asking, reading, and research only get you so far.
Banned User
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Good job @stevefromio.

Your first move coming back to the forum is to bump that topic with no relevant informations, just proving that you're still the same old stubborn guy only here to make a mess.
Adding irrelevant messages and stupid taunts just goes on proving you haven't learnt anything from your former ban period.

This brings two things, for now this topic will be closed as the author doesn't seem to be around or care about responding and the answers since your irrelevant bump have brought nothing really relevant either.
If only this topic could have stayed drowned as it should have, but no, you had to be yourself and just charge back at it. Smart move... not.

Second, you earn yourself a definite ban since you're still bringing nothing to this community and don't have matured.
If only you had taken your own advice and paid attention to what YOU were saying... Guess it can't be helped.

Good bye.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic