in-app purchase issue (iOS + cocoonjs)

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:20 pm

From what I could see, the branch of Restore Purchase was deleted, and there were no updates on the master plugin, so I doubt it has come to a solution.
Here's the link to check:

https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-pl ... -purchases
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:13 pm

I used that branch of the plugin and my restore purchase work well.
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Looks like that branch isn't there anymore, looks like maybe they've merged it master? Also looks like they've updated the github issue notes, they say it's fixed now: https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-pl ... t-54051675

I'll be testing today, will let you know how it goes

edit: having issues with Spriter + CocoonJS, so I can't really test until I get this worked out
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:33 am

@russpuppy I just got that updated plugin, looking at the code, they definitely fixed it.

It's now broken down to separate commands which you can call to consume an item or not, depends on whether its consumable or permanent. Once consumed, it cannot be restored.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:09 pm

@Silverforce according to this restore purchase has been fixed -> https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin/issues/16
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:15 am

TheWyrm wrote:@Silverforce according to this restore purchase has been fixed -> https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin/issues/16

Yup I just confirmed its fixed in the post above.

Their code is separated so that consume isn't auto-called like it has been forever.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:20 am

@gonzdevour I have been in contact with apple support for more information. They told me that I have created the IAP purchase but did not submit with my latest build. I'm not sure if this was an old requirement or if it's a new one with the latest UI. In any case I am now hopeful that it will go through this time.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:58 pm

TheWyrm wrote:@gonzdevour I have been in contact with apple support for more information. They told me that I have created the IAP purchase but did not submit with my latest build. I'm not sure if this was an old requirement or if it's a new one with the latest UI. In any case I am now hopeful that it will go through this time.

They meant you have to make IAP status from "Developer Action Needed" to "Waiting for Review" after being rejected? I am sure I always checked the items all before 3 times submitting.

(If the IAP status stays in "Developer Action Needed", sandbox mode will also fail to purchase. I had always tested sandbox mode once before submitting, so I am sure that IAP status was ready.)

I am thinking about the difference between these 2 purchase failed events:
-on purchase failed(product ID)
-on consume purchase failed

I used "on purchase failed(product ID)" to detect if showing failing message,
and I'm curious about if there're something wrong on it.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:28 pm

@gonzdevour My IAP has always said "Waiting for review" for me too, but it appears you (perhaps just updated this way) have to add them to the main app page in the new itunes connect UI. However, perhaps this is just requirement of the new system? I hope I wasn't rejected because the system changed while I was waiting for review...

Anyway I do the following:

On an upgrade button I have the following.

Is store available? => Fetch those products from store: "app"

Then I have the following to complete the process.

On product fetch complete => Purchase product "app"

On 'app' purchase completed => [Give them the full version]

On 'app' purchase failed=> [Show failed visual events]

Is product 'app' puchased? => [Give them the full version]

What about you?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:43 pm

@TheWyrm
I don't use "is store available" event I think this can be the cause of the problems.
I write here my event for the IAP (with CocoonJs opensource plugin):

on start of layout (where my iap button is) > fetch products from store (and I put the IDname of my product)
on product fetch complete > update product list (because I need to take the "localizedPrice" of my product)
on touched buy button > purchase product (and the IDname of my product)
on purchase completed > set the variable buymyproduct = 1 and set the variable purchaseerror =0
on purchase failed > set the variable purchaseerror =1

then I check my variables and I unlock all levels if bymyproduct is 1 or show error message if purchaseerror is 1

thats all
this way my game was published on the applestore and my iAP works fine.
I hope I was helpful
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General