Industrial Tileset 1 (Tilemaps)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Industrial Tileset 1 — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-tilemaps/industrial-tileset-1-320

The first installment of industrial-themed tilesets for use in your platformer! 16x16, 32x32, and 64x64 tiles included.

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Industrial Tileset 1
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 pm

Now this is awesome @togamario. Not a bad price either. Wish it had a few more parts but overall excellent!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Thanks, Apox! I'm going to update that 1st tileset with about 7 more tiles as a free update tonight. I thought of a few more tiles to add, like a ladder and maybe a button or switch in two states (up and down / on and off), perhaps a crate or other obstacle / breakable. I'm looking for any suggestions and I'll be happy to try and include them in this update.

Thanks again!
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:26 pm

@togamario I can echo @ApoxInc 's statement; that's a nice tile-set and for a nice price, too. Hope it sells well for you, :).
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:17 pm

togamario wrote:Thanks, Apox! I'm going to update that 1st tileset with about 7 more tiles as a free update tonight. I thought of a few more tiles to add, like a ladder and maybe a button or switch in two states (up and down / on and off), perhaps a crate or other obstacle / breakable. I'm looking for any suggestions and I'll be happy to try and include them in this update.

Thanks again!

@togamario No problem man! You were thinking of the same things I was haha
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:09 am

Just a quick update: I added a set of ladder tiles and some rudimentary (very) dark background tiles, to make the set more cohesive. Ever since this morning, I've had a lot of ideas that make more sense to put in their own separate sets. I'd like to keep the pricing similar or cheaper for the coming content. And I may revisit this one eventually to add some simple things like hazards, switches, pick ups, or other misc that might fit that "default grey" theme better than the other (more colorful) ones I started working on.

Thanks, again, for checking it out!
B
S

Return to Scirra Store