Inky - My first Construct Creation!

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Hello!

I've been working on my first platformer game and it's just about complete! I've made all the graphics and animations myself, as you can tell I'm still a newbie at pixel art :D
I created the sounds using as3sfxr (very useful!). It took a while to make the sounds I was looking for.

I hope you guys enjoy playing it, if you have any problems or bugs please share them and I'll try fixing them! I am also open to suggestions/criticism so please reply if you have any, they help a lot for the game and my future Construct 2 Projects.

Click me to play Inky!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Hello,

nice game so far!

One thing I noticed.. if you touch the ground spikes from the side, you instantly die too.. even though it would be more logical if they acted as a wall when touched from the side and are only lethal when you fall onto them from above.

If you are looking for a sfxr-version with more generators, try this one:

http://www.bfxr.net/
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:51 am

when you lose all your live. it brought me to a new level after i clicked restart.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:21 am

[QUOTE=Eisenhans] Hello,

nice game so far!

One thing I noticed.. if you touch the ground spikes from the side, you instantly die too.. even though it would be more logical if they acted as a wall when touched from the side and are only lethal when you fall onto them from above.

If you are looking for a sfxr-version with more generators, try this one:

http://www.bfxr.net/[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the link! As for the spikes I might have a look at that and see what I can do :)

[QUOTE=OrangeTapioca] when you lose all your live. it brought me to a new level after i clicked restart.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks, I'll try to fix it!Akamari2013-04-24 08:23:26
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:22 am

Green goo on the run! LOL. ;) Not bad. You should spawn some green particles that explode (with gravity turned on so they fall) when it hits the spikes or something. ;)
Jack of all trades, and master of some.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:43 am

[QUOTE=JoyfulDreamer] Green goo on the run! LOL. ;) Not bad. You should spawn some green particles that explode (with gravity turned on so they fall) when it hits the spikes or something. ;)[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a cool idea, thanks, I'll try it out! :D
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations