Innovative android math puzzle game: Sensitive Data(free)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
An amazing and interesting puzzle game for kids!
  • Hi everyone,

it has been two months since I started this project, it took a very long time because I have a full time job and a family to take care of I make games in my part time for fun.

Anyway it's live now, a free android game called "Sensitive Data", an innovative math puzzle game for brainiacs. With levels in decimal and hexadecimal. Complete with achievements and leaderboards on Google Play Games services. If you have any question, feel free to ask. It wasn't an easy game to code...

I've been working with construct 2 for 3 months now and I'd like to thank scirra for its great work + the community for being so active and friendly. Many of my projects which were stuck into the "bright ideas" folder are now getting real.

Here's the description:

Welcome to the Agency,

You have been chosen to be a part of one of our most important investigation. Several scientists at Venntech disappeared these past few weeks, they were working on top-secret experiments and we don't know what happened to them or what they were working on.

For this purpose, we've sent you a brand new hacking device: the SD90. Use it to decode messages they were exchanging before they vanished. As this task is crucial for the Agency, you and other agents will be competiting for the position of worldwide best agent.

Good luck!

• Innovative MATH PUZZLE, very ADDICTIVE with a lot of replay value.
    • DECODE the messages and discover the MYSTERIES around the Venntech company and its borderline scientific experiments.
    • The SD90 is a brand new DEVICE in your hands, complete with his user's manual. Learn to use it and to master it!
    • Decode messages by using operators on DECIMAL and HEXADECIMAL numbers. Hexadecimal numbers is an exclusivity in the world of mathematical games on mobile, this game will allow you to think differently and to learn how to do calculations more easily in that numeric system.
    • Worldwide LEADERBOARDS and ACHIEVEMENTS with the Google Play Games service.
    • MORE servers will be available soon.

The perfect game for brainiacs, easy to play but still a great challenge.

And here's the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studiononante.sensitivedata

Please enjoy, please share and please give me your feedback(positive or negative/constructive).

See you soon, the next project is already on its way!

Fabrice from Studio Nonante.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the difficulty is a too steep for me and manual to big but maybe it isnt for me

• This is not a game for everyone, that's true My aim is to publish my ideas, not to gather a large crowd around easy and (far too?) rewarding games.

Maybe it's also because I'm a old school type of gamer.

Thanks for trying anyway, I hope this game will still find its public.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)