Installing game on iPhone

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:05 pm

@RenatoB

my procedure, before releasing anything to app store, is simpler : Just export to cocoonJS and import the .zip via itunes.

Anyway i think the problem is due to some non supported components or plugins in cocoonJS.

But to be sure, please make a demo of the non-working app, in a .capx file and share it.

Otherwise we can only make guesses.

TheMac
B
S

Post » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:19 am

@themacvictror

Summarizing, the procedures are the same. The error that appears is that the console is not finding an index.html or have nothing to run. The fact that I'm using a PC to generate the files and android with coocon to view the ios application can be a problem? From what I saw in the Ludei site, I'll need a Mac to generate ipa. What would be the minimum configuration of a mini mac/os to use exclusively for that? Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:09 am

RenatoB wrote:@themacvictror

Summarizing, the procedures are the same. The error that appears is that the console is not finding an index.html or have nothing to run. The fact that I'm using a PC to generate the files and android with coocon to view the ios application can be a problem? From what I saw in the Ludei site, I'll need a Mac to generate ipa. What would be the minimum configuration of a mini mac/os to use exclusively for that? Thanks.

I think you should test on a real iDevice, with cocoonjs "player" installed.

To use xcode and generate an IPA, any Mac (mini is ok) running OSX Mavericks, will be fine. But my advice is to take a new (or refurbished) Mac Mini, so you'll be sure it will be supported by OSX for at least 3-5 years. an i5 and 4-8Gb di Ram is quite ok.

TheMac
B
S

Previous

Return to How do I....?