Instances of a bullet travelling in different directions

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Character Sprite Pack: Walk 4 Directions made in illustrator
  • Hey there guys,

I'm back with a new question for my zombie game's mechanics.

I've gone through a lot getting my 3rd person sprites up and running, with animations for moving in 4 directions, I've also finally managed to make bullets fire in each direction.

HOWEVER

I am faced with a very annoying problem, the way I have the game setting the angle of motion for my bullets, they are still affected even after being fired. So I may fire a bullet upward, but then when I face left, the bullet suddenly turns left. How can I make each bullet have an independent direction? I do realize that I could make 4 different bullet sprites, but that just seems crazy. Please help! I have toiled over this for a couple hours now...

for some reason I couldn't upload the .capx file, it keeps saying the file is empty... Very weird, loads up fine in Construct... Would appreciate advice in regards to that as well.

Thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's hard to answer without looking at your events... Maybe you could upload the .capx file to Google Drive and give us the link? Or attach a screenshot of your event sheet?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)