Instant Game: Not Approved

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I just had an Instant Game go through and fail the review process, but the feedback I got was very vague and doesn't provide me with much info. The 2 issues they provided are

"We experienced an issue while testing your app on iOS. Before you re-submit, please make sure that your game loads correctly and does not crash or become unresponsive."

"We experienced an issue while testing your app on a desktop browser. Before you re-submit, please make sure that your game loads correctly and does not become unresponsive."

Then they attached a screenshot that is suppose to help me understand their response better, but it is only a screenshot of the title screen of the game.

I've testing the game on a wide range of devices on the messenger platform, iPhone 6, iPhone X, iPad Air 2, Macbook Air, S7 Edge, PC desktop, the game always loads and plays fine and has never became unresponsive ever.

I submitted the game with an older version of C3 using whatever SDK was in C3 before the r99 release with v6.2, I'm not sure if this has something to do with it.

Anyone else encountering the same problem?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Others have got approved games for the previous C3 versions and the previous SDK (it was not really that much difference between 6.1 and 6.2), so it is most likely not realted to any C3 or SDK issues.

• Ask them to check for errors in the browser and provide you with the results of the console to help you understand what may be going on.

• Ask them to check for errors in the browser and provide you with the results of the console to help you understand what may be going on.

He can do this by himself by running the game on desktop with the console. IG shows predefined error messages there.

(When running on desktop you will though always get error for the ads)

• He can do this by himself by running the game on desktop with the console. IG shows predefined error messages there.

(When running on desktop you will though always get error for the ads)

Of course. Nevertheless, OP already stated that he tried on different devices and it worked as intended.

Since it is the approval process that is causing issues, perhaps something is happening in the specific circumstances of it.

Getting them to check the console during it will help out (if they are willing to provide this information).

• It is hard to get more info from them. This guy got a description at least. (even if he cannot really do anything with it)

other guys just got "rejected" with only a printscreen, of the game!

• Sorry to hear that. FYI My C3 game was approved last week from an export about 30 days ago.

They are incredibly slow to respond, but if everything is working fine for you on multiple devices, I would just reexport and submit again.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)