Integrate your app to facebook, last SDK works

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Its possible to add the facebook cloud save feature?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:23 pm

Renfd wrote:Its possible to add the facebook cloud save feature?

what do you mean with "facebook cloud save feature"? I couldn't find anything about that... if I can make in php yes
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:29 pm

Ribis wrote:

what do you mean with "facebook cloud save feature"? I couldn't find anything about that... if I can make in php yes

It would be a way to save player progress in facebook cloud storage. Actually I didn't find detailed info about this too. But I already seen some games with this feature before.

If someone have more info about this, please share with us.

And what about facebook ads and Facebook Game Payments (IAP) ? Its possible to implement?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:09 am

Renfd wrote:
Ribis wrote:

It would be a way to save player progress in facebook cloud storage. Actually I didn't find detailed info about this too. But I already seen some games with this feature before.

If someone have more info about this, please share with us.

And what about facebook ads and Facebook Game Payments (IAP) ? Its possible to implement?

About the cloud I try to find in the documentation of facebook but I didn't find anything.... anyway for host an app you should have a server where put your app, so, I already made a system to save everything in the server and when the user from fb play the game, just load the data from my server (I did with a game with replay feature and score per level) very simple, because a fb user have a unique ID.

for the payment yes, is possible to integrate
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:09 pm

@Ribis , What happened to this?
B
S

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General