Intel XDK accelerometer problem

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hi guys

Maybe this not the best place to post this but, is there a problem with the accelerometer when using the build option "Crosswalk for Android" in the Intel XDK?, I set accelerometer to Yes, and I am using the device motion from the Touch plugin but cant get this to work. I tested my game using the cocoonjs launcher and accelerometer is working fine.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi guys

Maybe this not the best place to post this but, is there a problem with the accelerometer when using the build option "Crosswalk for Android" in the Intel XDK?, I set accelerometer to Yes, and I am using the device motion from the Touch plugin but cant get this to work. I tested my game using the cocoonjs launcher and accelerometer is working fine.

Hi, any progress on getting this to work on crosswalk?

Try to ask this to IntelRobert in the topic "Crosswalk Intel XDK experiences"

• Hi cesisco, unfortunately no, I have asked for help several tiemes on various posts but I had no luck. I asked Ashley but I suppose he is busy or something because I didn´t get an answer, anyway, Ill do as you say, I wll ask IntelRober, I ll let you know if I manage to make this work, thank you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)