intel xdk build failed

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:09 am

@RenatoB thanks, let me try, chartboost is working fine for me but the revenue is not ok i thought
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Is Chartboost ads showing up for you? Build went through with CLI 5.1, but not showing the Chartboost ads. Admob ads show fine.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:44 pm

@RenatoB appodeal is working fine for me , the key is not use cranberry appodeal plugin, use the plugin from appodeal official website, but there is a problem, appodeal's ads load very slow, sometimes i need to click several times for ads to show. For chartboost, i have no problem, you can not build?
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:14 am

laoniustudio wrote:@RenatoB appodeal is working fine for me , the key is not use cranberry appodeal plugin, use the plugin from appodeal official website, but there is a problem, appodeal's ads load very slow, sometimes i need to click several times for ads to show. For chartboost, i have no problem, you can not build?

The app builds fine but no Ads are showing.

Do you have a test apk or capx I can test on my phone?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:56 am

@KazaaMafia please try my game: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/?d ... herolegend
when you enter the game just click the top left button"two free diamonds" chartboost ads will show. if you can not build in cli5,try 4
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:14 am

laoniustudio wrote:@RenatoB appodeal is working fine for me , the key is not use cranberry appodeal plugin, use the plugin from appodeal official website, but there is a problem, appodeal's ads load very slow, sometimes i need to click several times for ads to show. For chartboost, i have no problem, you can not build?

Same here. I'll remove Appodeal. And about Revmob? Any progress? I need to try something else than Admob. In the last days, Admob interrupted my campaign for problems that don't exist. I have to filling forms and wait sometime hours or days.

Do you consider Charboost better than Admob? And Revmob? And about you @KazaaMafia?

Could you explain the whole process that you did to implement charboost and rev mob?

Thanks in advance
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:08 pm

laoniustudio wrote:@KazaaMafia please try my game: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/?d ... herolegend
when you enter the game just click the top left button"two free diamonds" chartboost ads will show. if you can not build in cli5,try 4

It shows for me as a video interstitial on your game . I've tried CLI 4 only to get build error. I've tried CLI 5 and it's not showing ads at all, however I got the email that Chartboost SDK has been setup.

@RenatoB - I don't know, I'm just trying to implement Chartboost for a few of my clients that wants it.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:11 pm

@KazaaMafia : Are you using the phonegap chartboost plugin (cranberry)?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:42 pm

RenatoB wrote:@KazaaMafia : Are you using the phonegap chartboost plugin (cranberry)?

I'm using Cordova Chartboost Plugin.. The same plugin that worked for me two months ago and showed ads. It's always when Intel updates XDK, they always screws something up. That's why I dread a new update they release.

https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... chartboost
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:10 pm

KazaaMafia wrote:
RenatoB wrote:@KazaaMafia : Are you using the phonegap chartboost plugin (cranberry)?

I'm using Cordova Chartboost Plugin.. The same plugin that worked for me two months ago and showed ads. It's always when Intel updates XDK, they always screws something up. That's why I dread a new update they release.

https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordov ... chartboost

I'm using the same plugin. Nothing happened before built the app in CLI versions 4 and 5.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General