Intel XDK OpenSSL fixed?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue May 12, 2015 9:24 pm

I'd recommend rebuilding your app with the latest Crosswalk version (CW12?), although it has bad performance, and re-upload it to Google Play. I know that the performance sucks (thats's what my games will be suffering from, too), but your app being kicked from the Google Play Store is way worse. If Crosswalk improves in future versions, then you'll still have the possibility to re-upload your app with great performance. Just my thoughts.

For my next project, I'll try exporting via PhoneGap build and will let you guys know how it worked out for me. Has anyone experiences with PhoneGap already? Also, is there a way to get to know the sign-code of apps which have been signed automatically via IntelXDK?
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 13, 2015 4:05 pm

@DMCunha
I have just removed my app till I will buy a license and export it using cw 10+.
In like 20 days I will publish it.
I don't know what kind of crashes?
Try rebuilding it with Cw 7 (more stable).
B
S

Post » Thu May 14, 2015 2:44 pm

@Radulepy, many times when game is running, it closes without error message.
I published again using CW7 and there is no problem.
Besides this problem, performance (FPS) is so poor..

Below you can find log about crash.

05-12 08:42:26.224 1428-26182/? W/Binder﹕ Caught a RuntimeException from the binder stub implementation.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at android.inputmethodservice.IInputMethodWrapper.setSessionEnabled(IInputMethodWrapper.java:280)
at com.android.internal.view.IInputMethod$Stub.onTransact(IInputMethod.java:129)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:407)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)
B
S

Post » Fri May 15, 2015 5:50 pm

@DMCunha
ok, let's try to solve this.
Try exporting your game with cw 7 and cw 10 than import on a regular phone ( Samsung, etc) DONT FORGER< FIRST TRY TO PLAY YOUR GAME WITH ARM Arhitecture and than with x86.
What is about your game ( how many sprites per layout and particles?) why could be so poor fps ?
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:39 pm

Hello,
I'm still seeing Google Play alert about OpenSSL. I've contacted Google again (about a week ago), but they haven't responded. What can I do? I really don't want for Square Eater to be deleted on 7th July. :(

EDIT: After calling Google 2 times, contacting them via email 3 times, "marking the alert as current", "Dismissing" the alert, selecting "There's a mistake", the alert has gone, I have no problems anymore.
Last edited by grigrizljac on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:58 pm

@grigrizljac
Hi, have you exported it using Cw 7??
what email adress have you sent to?
Thank you
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Radulepy wrote:@grigrizljac
Hi, have you exported it using Cw 7??
what email address have you sent to?
Thank you

Yes, I have built it with CW7. I clicked on "Contact Support" in the footer of GP Dev Console and then selected Mail.

EDIT: After calling Google 2 times, contacting them via email 3 times, "marking the alert as current", "Dismissing" the alert, selecting "There's a mistake", the alert has gone, I have no problems anymore.
Last edited by grigrizljac on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:03 pm

@grigrizljac Ok ,
today I will publish my game on GP too and I will wrote about this problem.
P.S. every body says that you must export it using CW 10 to make the problem disapear but I don't want eiter to do that becouse of the performance issues
B
S

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General