Intel XDK - The Build Failed

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • Trying hard to work through exporting my first IOS app with Intel XDK.

I thought I have everything set up: App Dev account, provisioning file, etc. However, I'm still receiving a build error.

Any Thoughts?

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

CodeSign build/device/Staker.app

(1 failure)

Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../Staker/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,Staker.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64,-target,Staker,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../Staker/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../Staker/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

Command finished with error code 2: .../Staker/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device

ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: .../Staker/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2

You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project

Error: .../Staker/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2

at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/5.1.1/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:134:23)

at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)

at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)

at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)

• Can you post a screenshot of the build settings that you have setup in Intel XDK for iOS?

• See attached for build settings. I appreciate any comments you may have.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2h6huxynmw394 ... s.png?dl=0

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • For the provisional profile to publish on iOS, you will need to make a production provisional profile anyway. So just skip out making the Adhoc and create a provisional production profile under your Apple account. I recommend you also setup check the "Fullscreen" option as well.

• I guess you have to set CF bundle version. I think it cannot be empty.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)