Interactive Story Book on Construct 2?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:42 am

@Kyatric Thanks for your reply and the useful links. I am new to Construct 2 (just bought it 3 days ago), I am very interested in making books for children. Thanks for the coloring plugins' link. This is very useful.

One thing I need help with: is there a plugin to add voice and reading to C2, i.e. I would like to have a button called "Read to Me", where words will be highlighted in yellow while reading is going no. How can I achieve this in C2?

Thanks again for your help. I really didn't notice the thread's date.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:58 am

On click (Play sound = read page) on click (play sound = Cow goes moo) You get the idea.. ;)

Set text to display on time and match with audio track to make it move along or break it down in to bites and on play sound also display text.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:57 am

@mzeid: You should look into the user media plugin.
If you need further help consider posting a new topic in order to keep issues/mechanics separated so they can be better searched.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:58 am

Carbincopy wrote:On click (Play sound = read page) on click (play sound = Cow goes moo) You get the idea.. ;)

Set text to display on time and match with audio track to make it move along or break it down in to bites and on play sound also display text.

Thank you so much for your reply. I got the first part, but I am puzzled about the second one. Should I break down every single word in Audacity for example? How can I make the text played highlighted in yellow? I appreciate your help.
B
S

Previous

Return to How do I....?