Interactive Website with C2!

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for making an interactive book or a simple story book
  • I am using Construct 2 to create an interactive website for Super Ubie Land. Still in the works but this is version 3 of it. The update goes live in a couple of hours. At the moment SuperUbieLand.com has an older version online.

HTM5/Construct 2 = AMAZING

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI0sk0Qx2nk&feature=youtu.be[/tube]

• That's awesome, very cool! I like the possibilities of Construct2 making some cool interactive websites.

Keep up the great work. Is there anything that was difficult to get working for a website as opposed to putting together a game?

• Thank you. Yes this was made completely in Construct 2.

The website was pretty simple to put together. Just a lot of smaller tedious stuff like linking up URLs and things like that. Nothing major at all.

• It's looks amazing :) good work. Haven't seen anyone try this before!

• Indeed, HTML5 is new flash

• Looking good!

The question poses itself, however: are there fallbacks for unsupported browsers? (Not that they'd likely be able to run the game as well...)

• Looking good!

The question poses itself, however: are there fallbacks for unsupported browsers? (Not that they'd likely be able to run the game as well...)

Mipey Why anyone would use IE 6?

• I think old IE browsers are still a significant portion of the market share, partially thanks to schools/libraries/etc not bothering to update.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It runs well in the version of IE that I have. The only thing is that the music itself isn't playing at all. Not sure if there's a setting I have to enable/disable. But overall everyone I know the site works as intended. Hopefully that's the same for thousands of others.

• NotionGames There's one thing I'm concerned about. There have been a few threads about making interactive sites in C2, and one of the main issues brought up was the lack of 'searchability' -i.e since there is no actual 'text' on the site, google won't turn it up after a search.

I'd keep that in mind. At the moment, googling 'super ubie land' doesn't show superubieland.com.

• Yea I was wondering about that. Maybe I could make a site that leads to the interactive portion of it. Like where people have to press ENTER or something. I'm not sure

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)