Internal Invasion Wii U

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Today, after more than a year after I started the game, I've finally released Internal Invasion on the Wii U!

It's been a long time coming, and I've learned a lot (such as get artists to sign a contract stating you're entitled to a full refund if they fail to deliver or hit deadlines).

It's only available on the NA Wii U's at the moment, but I may be bringing it to the UK in the future (which is where I'm from... so I can't get my own game at the moment :(

Anyway, I'm really thankful for Scirra's support over the years, and this is just the beginning!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter (bearboxmedia)
@bearboxmedia
www.bearboxmedia.com

Nintendo Wii U Developer using Construct 2
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:48 pm

Congrats and good luck with the sales! Just followed you on Twitter too.

Gameplay looks cool! Alas, I have no access to NA-store, so can't buy it. Are you planning a global release?

I'm planning to release our second game on WiiU too, just got accepted today. Any tips you can give?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:19 pm

robotecollective wrote:Congrats and good luck with the sales! Just followed you on Twitter too.

Gameplay looks cool! Alas, I have no access to NA-store, so can't buy it. Are you planning a global release?

I'm planning to release our second game on WiiU too, just got accepted today. Any tips you can give?

A global release depends on how well the Americas version sells.

Any tips? Don't wait for Nintendo for anything. Expect things to take a loooooong time. Don't assume anything, make sure!

Come find me on the forum sometime, and I'll help where possible :)
@bearboxmedia
www.bearboxmedia.com

Nintendo Wii U Developer using Construct 2
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:27 pm

AnD4D wrote:A global release depends on how well the Americas version sells.

Ok, seems reasonable. Thanks! Here's to hoping it will sell well.

AnD4D wrote:Any tips? Don't wait for Nintendo for anything. Expect things to take a loooooong time. Don't assume anything, make sure!

Read and understood. 8-) No surprises there, good stuff to keep in mind.

AnD4D wrote:Come find me on the forum sometime, and I'll help where possible :)

All the best and thanks again, I'll look you up over there!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:31 pm

im not in NA and i also dont have wii u, but good luck on your game. Screenshots looks pretty good :D

Regards.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:20 pm

You mentioned over on NintendoLife that you had to cut features or something. What did you cut to make it work? The game seems cool now. I bought it and liked it.

Is it missing levels? Did you have to cut back the art? I can't see anything missing but I don't know what was there.

Is there anything that Construct 2 could have done to make the game better?
Proud Construct 3 subscriber.
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations