Internet vigilante justice; a step too far or..

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:48 pm

[quote="Rich":vmfpso7k]I'm talking about the website made about him, which somewhat invades the family's privacy.[/quote:vmfpso7k]

Good. Maybe they will fix their Satan-spawned child.

The guy runs an oil company anyway... last time I checked those fuckers aren't doing any of us any favours with fuel prices etc. I say hang their dirty laundry out to dry, and maybe something good will come of all this.

If my kid ever did something like this, I would expect to be humiliated in public as well by my peers, since I would obviously be a shit parent that instills zero morals in their kid.

I want to grab that little fucker and smash his face into the wall and punch the fuckers out of him, exactly like he did to his cat. Then, I'd throw him in the wood chipper and laugh.

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:12 pm

That's one way to look at it yeah, I guess the parents should have been aware that their child was messed up, or had abused the cat before. My cat would be terrified and shaking if anything like this happened to it.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:22 pm

This thread is now about what you would do to this kid if you ever met him in real life.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!1!one

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:28 pm

Not seen the vids yet but the screengrab is enough.. serial killers usually start with animals and I doubt it would've been long before this idiot killed that cat and moved onto something else. It's good the cat is safe now.. but what about him? He'll get a slap on the wrist. and his daddy will probably make some donation so it's forgotten about..

Anyway, sol, I reckon you should add him into your Tonks game so we can all smash him around the terrain!

edit> "NEVERFORGETDUSTY.COM Reports: Jan Stratton is the Director of News at KSWO the local news channel which is updating all the others (except they haven't bothered). Funny that because in small town Lawton (home to the Glenns) Jan Stratton is married to Judge William (Bill) Stratton and they and their little circle of legal and business types just happen to be best friends with....yes you guessed it the Glenns!"

..well there you go..
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:33 pm

[quote="procrastinator":q1obc2b8]Not seen the vids yet but the screengrab is enough.. serial killers usually start with animals and I doubt it would've been long before this idiot killed that cat and moved onto something else. It's good the cat is safe now.. but what about him? He'll get a slap on the wrist. and his daddy will probably make some donation so it's forgotten about..

Anyway, sol, I reckon you should add him into your Tonks game so we can all smash him around the terrain![/quote:q1obc2b8]

Very good idea.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:36 pm

LOL add Kenny Glenn to tonks... hahaha interesting xD

~Sol
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic