iOS Intel XDK experiences

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:58 am

everything works except one error at the end.
can someone translate this to English please?

(1 failure)
Command finished with error code 65: .../appNameiOS/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device
Error: .../appNameiOS/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 65
at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/3.5.0-0.2.7/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:135:23)
at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)

Edit: ok so the problem is that I had both the ad hoc and the release mobileprovions in the file when I should have used one at a time. Just thought I would write this down for people who might face the same problem
Last edited by Mcreator83 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:00 am

Mcreator83 wrote:a tip for you @codah is to have the iOS target to 5.1.1 or ells apple will reject it

I still have no idea what I should do :/ I even created my own CSR on my mac and tried it on windows as I have all the files there but still nothing. why does apple have to be so complicated! On andorid it was so simple

Edit: well the certificate problem is solved as I exported a p12 file

now I just got to fix the image problems and see if the last error. be sure you are in the right tab as I accidentally added all images to android instead of iOS and now I have to recreate everything in those sizes lol

yep already know about the 5.1.1 thing but I haven't reached that point yet..

Yes the tab thing is a real trap.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:26 pm

So does anyone have orientation successfully locked in their apps? It still does not work for me.

I tried @cranberrygame's screenOrientation plugin but it breaks all touch events so I removed it.
I have full screen set in both XDK and C2.

I'm trying to lock my app in portrait.

Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:37 am

@codah

Added new plugin and fixed the bug now.

Change log (2015.3.7)

Added Phonegap ScreenOrientationLandscape
:auto lock screen orientation landscape. (fix xdk not locking ios orientation issue)
just insert into c2 capx

Thanks
Construct2 Cordova Plugins (currently 87 plugins): https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... ugins-1662

Construct2 Prototype Capx (currently 50 capx): https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with ... -capx-3088

Home page: http://cranberrygame.com
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:20 pm

Mcreator83 wrote:everything works except one error at the end.
can someone translate this to English please?

(1 failure)
Command finished with error code 65: .../appNameiOS/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device
Error: .../appNameiOS/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 65
at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/3.5.0-0.2.7/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:135:23)
at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)

Edit: ok so the problem is that I had both the ad hoc and the release mobileprovions in the file when I should have used one at a time. Just thought I would write this down for people who might face the same problem

I have the same error, Command finished with error code 65. How did you solved this issue? You mentioned that you had both ad hoc and the release mobileprovisions in the file but what do you mean?
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:24 pm

imaffett wrote:@rable - any chance you can post the full build log? if you want, you can email me ian.maffett at intel.com and I'll be happy to look into it

Hi!!! Sorry I know this topic is dead, but I have the same problem. @imaffett there's any chance I can send you and email and explain to me why I have this problem? Thanks a lot.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:48 am

Drachmatizando wrote:
imaffett wrote:@rable - any chance you can post the full build log? if you want, you can email me ian.maffett at intel.com and I'll be happy to look into it

Hi!!! Sorry I know this topic is dead, but I have the same problem. @imaffett there's any chance I can send you and email and explain to me why I have this problem? Thanks a lot.

Please do - Sorry I was on vacation. [email protected]
Intel Corporation
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:02 am

I have the same error, Command finished with error code 65. How did you solved this issue? You mentioned that you had both ad hoc and the release mobileprovisions in the file but what do you mean?

OK, I figured it out finally. After creating Provisioning Profiles and adding them in Intel XDK project settings, there's need to upload .cer file in build screen even everything looks OK on that screen. Then the build was successful.
B
S

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:12 am

I have few problems with my app, built with Intel XDK (iOS Cordova).

1. Status bar is shown on all devices. I have ticked "Hide Status Bar" in C2 while exporting, and ticked "Fullscreen" in Intel XDK build settings.
2. Portrait lock orientation doesn't work on iPads. I have set "Orientation" to "Portrait" in both C2 and XDK, but on iPads, it can be rotated to landscape.
3. [Will do a workaround, iOS' limitation] Music (only in music folder) starts only on first touch. Sounds seem to work on start of layout.
4. Icon is correct on the Home Screen, but it's Cordova in App Switcher and in Settings -> Storage.
5. [SOLVED] A joystick is used to control the circle. If I start holding, and move my finger to the right edge and over of my device, it still recognises the touch, moving the circle all the way to the right.

Here's the app I'm talking about: https://appsto.re/si/NYe88.i

@imaffett
Last edited by grigrizljac on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:13 am

grigrizljac wrote:I have few problems with my app, built with Intel XDK (iOS Cordova).

1. Status bar is shown on all devices. I have ticked "Hide Status Bar" in C2 while exporting, and ticked "Fullscreen" in Intel XDK build settings.
2. Portrait lock orientation doesn't work on iPads. I have set "Orientation" to "Portrait" in both C2 and XDK, but on iPads, it can be rotated to landscape.
3. Music (only in music folder) starts only on first touch. Sounds seem to work on start of layout.
4. Icon is correct on the Home Screen, but it's Cordova in App Switcher and in Settings -> Storage.
5. A joystick is used to control the circle. If I start holding, and move my finger to the right edge and over of my device, it still recognises the touch, moving the circle all the way to the right.

Here's the app I'm talking about: https://appsto.re/si/NYe88.i

@imaffett

Any suggestions/solutions?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General