Peace
Positive, inspiring and jazzy games!

www.crystalgames.space

Enjoy!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:33 pm

Can't reproduce on Safari iOS 9 on an iPad Air 2. I tried pressing the home button and tapping the Safari icon as soon as possible afterwards, sometimes so soon the audio did not appear to stop in between, and it always resumed correctly. I did it many times repeatedly as fast as possible, worked fine every time.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:06 pm

@Ashley

Problem can be reproduced on iphone 6s (iOS 9.3) . Newest stable version of C2 and XDK to date.

Edit : The problem seems to go away when i put music files to sounds folder in C2. I know that the solution is not pretty (high memory consumption, especially if you have more music tracks) but that seems to be the only way.
B
S

Post » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:40 pm

@Ashley Hello!

Just letting You know that the problem is still there. Reproduced on different iPads and iPhones in the store

www.crystalgames.space

Enjoy!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:03 pm

I did look in to this and could not find anything wrong. If you want further investigation please try to find a more reliable way to reproduce the problem, or more clearly describe the exact steps and timing (perhaps a video would help), and file a new bug since this report is now closed.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Ashley wrote:Can't reproduce on Safari iOS 9 on an iPad Air 2. I tried pressing the home button and tapping the Safari icon as soon as possible afterwards, sometimes so soon the audio did not appear to stop in between, and it always resumed correctly. I did it many times repeatedly as fast as possible, worked fine every time.

Very strange. Maybe You tried not enough times to reproduce

www.crystalgames.space

Enjoy!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Ashley wrote:I did look in to this and could not find anything wrong. If you want further investigation please try to find a more reliable way to reproduce the problem, or more clearly describe the exact steps and timing (perhaps a video would help), and file a new bug since this report is now closed.

@Ashley hi, problem is there, very apparent and very easy to reproduce. Happens on every iOS device i touch.
Just try for some minutes and you will see.
Out the game, into the game, out the game, into the game...

If You really can't reproduce it. i will film it sometime then...

Thanks

www.crystalgames.space

Enjoy!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:51 am

@Ashley here You go the video of poblem: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByyGn ... mFpUEJJVWs

Peace

www.crystalgames.space

Enjoy!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Sorry, videos are not normally any help in fixing bugs. Please see the bug report guidelines.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Ashley wrote:Sorry, videos are not normally any help in fixing bugs. Please see the bug report guidelines.

Hi @Ashley,

Your this answer contradicts to Your previous answer in this topic, in which You stated that video would help.

Anyway, i've provided enough detailed info about the bug for You to fix (if it's possible. It could be Apple's problem of course too) and this is a pretty large bug.

It's too obvious that videos do help in fixing bugs:))

If You are focusing on making Construct2 as best as it can be, You should jump out of Your this funny pedantic comfort zone.

Peace and wish You best

www.crystalgames.space

Enjoy!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Closed bugs