(iOS) Sidecar Split - 1000 downloads!

Show off your games, works in progress and everything else made in Construct 3!

Post » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Cool game - I'm ranked 7th on it on iOS :P

One thing that you could do is fix this bug in the Scirra arcade on mobile, where the layout goes all weird if on iOS. Anyway, still a great job my friend!
B

Post » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Eiphos wrote:Cool game - I'm ranked 7th on it on iOS :P

One thing that you could do is fix this bug in the Scirra arcade on mobile, where the layout goes all weird if on iOS. Anyway, still a great job my friend!

Thanks very much - good job! Am still trying to get that bug fixed, but might have to wait for the new Construct 3 arcade to come out. We will see!
Sidecar Split has been released on the Scirra Arcade, on the Android and on iOS!
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:45 am

@ThePakernator cool game! I loved it!
Good performance, how did you export the game? Standard exporter of the Construct 3?
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:04 am

Dronoti wrote:@ThePakernator cool game! I loved it!
Good performance, how did you export the game? Standard exporter of the Construct 3?

Thanks very much. I used the iOS and Android exporter in Construct 3 to export it to Xcode and Android Studio respectively.
Sidecar Split has been released on the Scirra Arcade, on the Android and on iOS!
B
S

Post » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:30 am

Nicety done, I like the police light hints, it's a good touch. Good luck it with it! I played for a little bit and then... tanks! Haha, nice little twist. Very clean art and good sound fx.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:28 am

Mikal wrote:Nicety done, I like the police light hints, it's a good touch. Good luck it with it! I played for a little bit and then... tanks! Haha, nice little twist. Very clean art and good sound fx.

Hey Mikal!

Thanks for your positive feedback! I’m glad you like the extra features like the police lights and tanks, especially as they proved to be quite diffcult to implement, as well as the artwork too. Elements like that made the game actually enjoyable in my opinion.

Thanks again - It’s great to see the community appreciate the work I’ve put into the game!
B
S

Post » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:01 pm

Really smooth game, i played the android version. And the obstacles are placed neatly!
i am wondering though if you had implemented ads into it or not.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:01 pm

nlon wrote:Really smooth game, i played the android version. And the obstacles are placed neatly!
i am wondering though if you had implemented ads into it or not.

Thanks nion - good to hear that people are enjoying it on Android as well! Can I ask what Android device you are using, as the app has some performance issues on less powerful devices? I was going to implement ads, but the C3 admob system was not yet up and running as the time of release a few months ago. If the game receives enough of a player base, I would probably implement an ad system.

Thanks for your interest! :D
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 am

Message: Violetgm can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Had to reupload to publish a leaderboard. Here is the new link https://www.gmaillogin.help/
Banned User
B

Previous

Return to Your Construct 3 Creations