Ios sound rejected apple

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Red Apple Game Sprites Suitable for side scrolling, action, adventure, and endless runner game.
  • ** Cocoon Version **:

** Basic description of the problem **:

1-

I exported my game with "cordova"

and compiled with cocoon AND CANVAS +

But the application does not run in IOS.

2-

After adding the plugin "nl.kingsquare.cordova.background-audio"

the application works the sound.

But I got this message from apple saying that my app was denied.

“” "Guideline 2.5.4 - Performance - Software Requirements

Your app declares support for audio in the UIBackgroundModes key in your Info.plist but did not include features that require persistent audio.

Next Steps

The audio key is intended for use by apps that provide audible content to the user while in the background, such as music player or streaming audio apps. Please check your app to provide audible content to the user while the app is in the background or remove the “audio” setting from the UIBackgroundModes key. “” “”

** Device info **:

ALL VERSIONS *

** Expected result **:

SOUND OPERATION AND APPLE APPROVAL. *

** Webview engine (s) **:

CANVAS + *

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (NO)
    • FireFox: (NO)
    • Internet Explorer: (NO)

Construct 2 Version ID

____ 254 ____

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Canvas+ hasn't been officially supported for years. Please only file issues that occur in the web view, or report the issue to Cocoon. We also can't support any issues that come up due to the use of third-party plugins like "nl.kingsquare.cordova.background-audio".

• Same problem using "Webviwe ++"

Without the IOS plugin does not make sound.

• Please file a new report only using official features and following all the bug report requirements. For example you did not include your project so we cannot investigate this.

• use cordova much better

• I am exporting with cordova.

• Please file a new report only using official features and following all the bug report requirements. For example you did not include your project so we cannot investigate this.

No CAPX file is required. Because the sound does not come out on any project.

I see that IOS sound does not work in a long time.

There are several closed posts with the same error and no solution.

• Last time I tried it it works fine. The most common mistake is using the wrong audio formats. I cannot investigate this however unless you provide a sample project.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)