IPv4 hard coded IP in Cordova export, throws IOS error

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:51 pm

@Ashley
Just an FYI, I am also promoting construct2 to schools like (MyTechHigh, American Heritage Academy, etc.) for children and youth. Our experience has been so amazing here, your software much easier to use than others (Game Salad to name one) your support to be jealous of, we are not letting it fall on deaf ears or blind eyes...

Thank you for your efforts, this has been the best experience we've had in the learning curve for programming for children (including our own home-school tech groups) and to get a game going so quickly I've watched motivation in children learning increase 100 fold. So keep it up, we are grateful and I truly can appreciate your work and efforts.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 pm

@Ashley
What test do you recommend I submit to apple before I send to apple? I have not tested disabling WKWebView as @WackyToaster suggested due to the hope of r244 update fixing this issue with IOS.

A. R244, Corodova Export, WKWebView disabled, delete line "<plugin name="cordova-plugin-httpd" />" in config.xml
B. R244, Corodova Export, WKWebView disabled
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:09 pm

Boxels wrote:So YES, the error message shown on the OP of this thread is gone entirely with the r244 update.

On the basis of this, closing this bug as resolved.

If you have other issues, please post one thread per issue, following the full guidelines for each issue. It is impossible to deal with bug reports effectively otherwise.

Take a look at PhoneGap Build's documentation on running iOS builds. You'll need to create an iOS development certificate and a provisioning profile. It's all done on Apple's systems and they have documentation on that as well. And don't bother submitting apps you haven't tested yourself, it's not sensible to use Apple to verify your apps work.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Ashley wrote:
If you have other issues, please post one thread per issue, following the full guidelines for each issue. It is impossible to deal with bug reports effectively otherwise.

Take a look at PhoneGap Build's documentation on running iOS builds. You'll need to create an iOS development certificate and a provisioning profile. It's all done on Apple's systems and they have documentation on that as well. And don't bother submitting apps you haven't tested yourself, it's not sensible to use Apple to verify your apps work.

Thank you for this effort and support.

The only reason we assumed we didn't need to test, was the game worked PERFECTLY on the first upload to apple and works on the PHONEGAP app to test it on our IOS devices. We did test, just not directly but through phone gap's testing app (ios) and server app (windows).

We had over 50 downloads on this app with a ton of feedback from our facebook educational groups in the first week it was approved AND it worked on every other platform, device, etc. In fact we had 15 new updates published through itunesconnect without one single error. It was only after we enabled the local preview server that this error began...

Thank you. We are looking forward to construct 3 and continuing to share your software with our growing network of online educational tech schools.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Closed bugs