Is adobe phonegap service free for distribution

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:07 am

I got a lisence of C2 and succeed export it to a phonegap project.
Then I went to this site
https://build.phonegap.com/
It was free for test(I am ios developer and got a idp key)by using develop .p12 key.
So I want to ask whether the distribution to appstore is free too?
I found the corona sdk must have 200+ year payment for distribution. Will phonegap project the same?
Thanks
B

Post » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:27 am

You need to be a registered Apple developer to distribute through the app store, which costs US$99 per year.

You can build as many "public apps" as you want for free, but if you want to build more than a single "private app" you'll also need a paid plan with PhoneGap Build, which starts from US$9.99 per month. Public apps must have their sourcecode hosted in a publicly accessible GitHub repository, which probably isn't what you want if you're trying to distribute a commercial app.

Does that help?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 am

[QUOTE=jbadams] You need to be a registered Apple developer to distribute through the app store, which costs US$99 per year.

You can build as many "public apps" as you want for free, but if you want to build more than a single "private app" you'll also need a paid plan with PhoneGap Build, which starts from US$9.99 per month. Public apps must have their sourcecode hosted in a publicly accessible GitHub repository, which probably isn't what you want if you're trying to distribute a commercial app.

Does that help?[/QUOTE]

Was the $99 you mean is apple membership cost?
I've already got this.Thanks.

why distribution a game needs 9.99/month. I just need a ipa and after I overwrite the sourcecode I can distribute another.
Is that wrong?
B

Return to Construct 2 General