Is anyone using Clay.IO successfully?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:14 am

Ok so I did some more testing and I got CocoonJS to load, but the functionality of Clay,IO failed to load on iOS for me. Is there some trick I'm not aware of? I've emailed the Clay.IO guys about the issue with iOS. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue?

I really like working with Clay.. I just want to be sure that 1, it's possible for iOS and 2, if it is how can I troubleshoot this kind of issue?

Thanks
Caleb
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:57 pm

part12studios wrote:@GoGugutiGames hmmm interesting.. even if you have privacy policy on? I'm surprised it's restricting that.. I'll have to ask my local MS rep what he knows about that when I get to that point

How has your testing on iOS been? When I load a game on my phone it just does splash screen, then all black.. if i then remove the clayio plugin the app loads just fine.. i've emailed clayio support about this because it seems the lockup happens at load time.. before any clayio functions are called.. in the first scene i just have a preload/splash screen with no clayio calls..

dashboard message where? is the message from clayio, C2 or microsoft dev center?

I'm using Ejecta 1.5 as my wrapper for iOS.

Thanks!
Caleb

Hey man, I have the exact same problem as you! It's nerve-wrecking as I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with the combination of Ejecta & clay.io all day and have had no success. Can you post your console output from Xcode? I am very curious if it's the same "TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'tag.parentNode') at Line 17462 in index.js" output. I really hope there is some solution for this because I've tried nearly everything..
B
S

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General