Is it possible to collaborate C2 projects over Google Drive?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Not to sure how collaboration works for the most part, if it does that would be fantastic.
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:09 pm

what kind of collaboration? you want to share project with someone and work at the same time?

use mercurial workbench (bitbucket) i think it's 5man team, up to 5GB
Sea Monsters template - Isometric
Also includes 40 pages PDF of optimizations and "how-to" for your games, and how the "sea monsters" template was built. Follow link for details :)

sea-monsters-templates-and-assets_t162705
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:26 pm

Re Google Drive.

Ive used it for the past 3 years for drafting large documents with 3 collaborators.

You can have real-time collaboration on their office applications. this is one of the big draws.

But also file access control and sharing are all excellently implemented.

It also saves a lot of versions and history of file management not sure how far back but it has saved my life a few times

I could see it being used for construct game dev especially where you could save a project folder have restricted access to the main capx file and say give artists access to image folders etc. yep would be good.
My in work shmup game CYBERSTORM DEVLOG - "That Terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead"
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General