Is it possible to combine two "Is Overlapping with Offset"

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Hello!

I have an question.

Is it possible to combine two "Is Overlapping with Offset" conditions with same objects in both but different coordinates?

I also tried to add the second set as a subevent but nothing happens either.

But if I remove one to have only one left, it works.

What I want to do is essentially to check whether BALL object is overlapping BACKGROUND objecth on TWO different positions, and then let the ball move to side if BOTH is true.

I am asking this because sometimes something won't work logically and I am too daft to see it. ;)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:31 pm

how about something like this ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
August 2015 - I misplaced a lot of links - I will try to find backups and repost. If You find a post that interests please reply to post with @rampackwobble and I will get a nudge!

If you find my posts useful please consider donating something to a local charity or to the http://www.mndassociation.org/
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:13 pm

@RamPackWobble

I used your solution, applied to my game, and the "double check" works well enough. I have new problem in same event tree but not really related to this very problem. I will give it a try for a while and figure out things... :)

But you helped me forward one step which is valuable, thank you very much.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?