Is it possible? To have a database like this?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Hey is it possible i can have a database for my game were i can view my players items and give certain people items in the game maybe i wwant to give someone admin i can click the player i want admin and give them admin and just have it like that were i can give certain player items and some not
[img]imageshack.com/a/img19/5018/sqio.png[/img]
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:52 pm

Construct is capable of attaching to a database. There is a tutorial on how to setup and connect to a MySql database here:
https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/525/si ... l-database

To be able to do it, you will have to have some understanding of php and MySql and will need to have a hosted php site with a MySql database accessible from where ever your players are connecting. Assuming you have those 2 requirements, you should be able to follow along with the above tutorial rather easily.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:09 pm

FragFather i have no idea how to do this could u come help me i can pay for help
[img]imageshack.com/a/img19/5018/sqio.png[/img]
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:36 pm

woddakota wrote:FragFather i have no idea how to do this could u come help me i can pay for help

I'm sorry but I have my own projects I am working on. I can't give my time to another persons projects. You may want to go to the Job Offers and Requests forum job-offers-and-team-requests_f160 and let the community know what you are looking for there. You may find a php developer looking to join a team.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?