Is it possible to make 3D Endless runner like ...?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Oh...ok...thanks :) hopefully able to pickup quick with C2
B
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Hi tringio. I know this post i too old. How are u with unity and c2? Im still new to c2. its been 2 months already. But i just discovered how to make games like Temple Run. Its really quick doing it with C2. I took 3 days to figure this out. This is just an idea. You guys can tweak to make it perfect. I would love you guys from the C2 community to use my idea. Especially for beginners like me. Now... how do I share the capx....
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:44 pm

@Gamekid

Gamekid wrote:Hi tringio. I know this post i too old. How are u with unity and c2? Im still new to c2. its been 2 months already. But i just discovered how to make games like Temple Run. Its really quick doing it with C2. I took 3 days to figure this out. This is just an idea. You guys can tweak to make it perfect. I would love you guys from the C2 community to use my idea. Especially for beginners like me. Now... how do I share the capx....

There are numerous ways you could share your .capx:

You could create a tutorial and attach the .capx to it - the .capx (if well documented) could even stand as the tutorial itself.

You could upload it to the Arcade and attach the .capx.

You could use a hosting service such as Dropbox, Google drive etc and provide a link to your .capx here in the forum.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?