Is Official IAP plugin still used?

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Is there not an official tutorial or any official documentation on this ?.
It would be a good idea for an official documentation or tutorial to be updated when necessary.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Wishy wrote:I'm using the official IAP plugin

With this Intel XDK plugin: ( https://github.com/j3k0/cordova-plugin-purchase )

working perfect

Can you explain what you mean by "consumables not working" and "problems with restoring purchases"?

If a player bought something in one of my games and deletes the complete game and/or data, they are able to restore that item perfectly with this event for example

Thanks for sharing! Never tried this one. Regarding consumables. Official IAP doesn't have "consume" action which is used to buy particular product many times (gold coins for instance).
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Mirlas wrote:Is there not an official tutorial or any official documentation on this ?.
It would be a good idea for an official documentation or tutorial to be updated when necessary.

Manuals have been written very long time ago. Many things changed since then. C2 generates intelxdk.config.additions.xml file with references to XDK plugins. Now it is not recommended to use this file (exported by C2) in order to load XDK modules and instead you should do it manually with XDK plugin manager.

Many things should be updated in manuals. And some plugins should be updated as well.

For instance Official IAP doesn't have "consume" action which is one of the most wanted features.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Anyone found a solution on the consumable problem?

If not, could someone help me make a plugin for this?
I've been looking into https://developer.android.com/google/pl ... ml#consume but I'm pretty new to creating plugins.

Will update once I got more

edit: gonna do some tests later today with Cordova IAP, that plugin has a consume action

edit 2: no luck so far, the cranberry plugin (cordova-plugin-payment-iap) seems broken, can't consume items.

edit 3: got everything working so far, not sure how or why, but my previous problem fixed itself
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General