Is there a Grab and FLING or Toss behavior?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat May 04, 2013 9:09 am

I have the free version of Construct 2 so it only publishes to HTML5.

But I noticed - everything works great except after the first few seconds when I Preview it in browser (Firefox) - the scene 'freezes' for a few seconds then resumes perfectly. From then on out, it doesn't freeze and everything runs smooth until I close session. Is this an issue that is caused by code or just because I'm in free version previewing in browser?

B

Post » Sat May 04, 2013 10:16 am

I don't have the same issue (although I use Chrome), and I've shared this file a few times in the past and nobody else has reported as such, so it's possibly just your machine. Does it do this with other projects? Can you try another web browser and see if it does the same thing?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Can you do that same game but without gravity?,i'm trying to do something like that but in a view from the top and coliding with another balls/disc
B

Post » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:17 pm

@TestaDiDrago
You can turn Gravity on and off, it is in the "Physics Global settings" for an object (but applies to all objects that use physics).

So, at start of layout, choose an object that has physics, and set world gravity to off.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?