Is there any easier way to do this?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu May 28, 2015 8:09 pm

So I've got this enemy type that has the main piece of itself in the center with many decoys surrounding it.

I'm using the pin behavior for the deocys, and have quite a lot of image points on the main enemy. The enemy moves via the bullet behavior. With so many decoys and each of them needing to be destroyed individually by the player, when shot at. Is there a simpler way to make the decoy surround the main enemy, without having to pin so much decoys to so much image points?

This isn't really a BIG problem, but I just wanted to know if there was a easier way.

Here's an example.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/elj2tcf5abusv ... .capx?dl=0
Risk Rocket now available on Google Play
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 28, 2015 9:26 pm

I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 29, 2015 10:45 pm

Holy crap.... Thanks again Stain.

What if I want many of them to spawn? I mean the enemy as a whole.
Would I basically have to clone the decoys and main decoy for them take position and create a whole other one?

And if I wanted for them to respawn overtime, would the position of each decoy need to change to outside the layout once it's "destroyed", even though that's not what really happens. Once the main decoy is destroyed, it then respawns after a few seconds, since all the parts are prepared for another run.

Or I could just set system to recreate the objects after being destroyed....
Just figured that out as well.
Risk Rocket now available on Google Play
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?