Is there anyway to buy C3 license using Paypal?

Post » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:18 pm

I have some earning deposit in Scirra Store and want to use them to buy C3 license. I prefer buying with Paypal deposit (not Paypal credit card) in order to save some transferring cost. Is that possible?
Providence University, lecturer.

Tatung University, lecturer.

Consultant per question: USD$15 / time

Consultant by month: USD$300 / month

Customized project: USD$2500 / capx
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:51 pm

It's planned but may take a few months to make it available - payment systems are very complex to set up and integrate. In the mean time we support Stripe.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:08 pm

Ashley wrote:It's planned but may take a few months to make it available - payment systems are very complex to set up and integrate. In the mean time we support Stripe.

Is PayPal not supported at all currently? Also did I miss an announcement or there was none (at least yet) that C3 is available for purchase?

Btw, just a note: I'd strongly suggest to change the "Splash Screen" text to "Custom Splash Screen" on the Construct.net Pricing page since it might drive users into thinking that they'll be forced to use a C3 splash screen with every license.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:35 pm

> Is PayPal not supported at all currently?

Not yet I'm afraid, will take a while to implement.

> Also did I miss an announcement or there was none (at least yet) that C3 is available for purchase?

Keeping it low key right now to make sure everything works smoothly before widely advertising.

> Btw, just a note: I'd strongly suggest to change the "Splash Screen" text to "Custom Splash Screen" on the Construct.net

Yep, makes sense! Will change this on Monday.
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:14 pm

Tom wrote:> Is PayPal not supported at all currently?

Not yet I'm afraid, will take a while to implement.

> Also did I miss an announcement or there was none (at least yet) that C3 is available for purchase?

Keeping it low key right now to make sure everything works smoothly before widely advertising.

Thank you for the answer. I guess I'll have to wait a bit more to buy a license, since I pay online using PayPal.
B
S
G

Return to General Discussion