Is this a bug? Either way please help!

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I was working on a new project and one day I tried out my project to test how it was going and a message popped up. I didn't know what it meant so I decided to just skip it and see if it still worked and it did, but then another message popped up says that there might be a bug and then the game stopped working. I attached a screen shot of the two so hopefully someone can help and maybe let me know if this is a bug or not and if I should report it?

• This may nit be ut, but does you object has more than 8 points in his xollision polygon? I recall one of the physics engine not supporting more than 8.

• This may nit be ut, but does you object has more than 8 points in his xollision polygon? I recall one of the physics engine not supporting more than 8.

I will check.

• So I tried what you said and it didn't work, but then I thought about deleting one of my most recent/changed sprites and sure enough it worked! I will still keep in mind your idea for the future though.

Thanks.

• Glad you find a solution^^

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If I recall correctly, asm.js as well as being limited to 8 collision points, also cannot handle concave object shapes - it could have been that, perhaps. Glad it's fixed!

• If I recall correctly, asm.js as well as being limited to 8 collision points, also cannot handle concave object shapes - it could have been that, perhaps. Glad it's fixed!

Maybe the sprite I deleted was concave. I'll keep that thought in mind too.

Thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)